Disney Wish Concierge Deluxe Family Oceanview with Verandah
Disney Cruise Line has considered everything to ensure first-rate comfort and convenience during your voyage. The Disney Wish is Disney Cruise Line’s new ship that is beautiful inside and out. Disney Wish Concierge Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah design features include the following:
Concierge Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah Layout
Category 3A: Decks 12 and 13 – This Concierge Stateroom is on deck 13 and Sleeps: 5.
- Size: 296 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: 1 king bed, single convertible sofa, upper-berth single pull-down bed, and single wall pull-down bed
- View: private verandah
Concierge Amenities on Disney Wish
- Custom premium plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 1,000-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Frette® luxury robes for each person in the Stateroom
- Premium bath towels
- 43″ LCD flat-screen TV with remote control
- USB and USB-C ports
- Full-length mirror
- Ample closet space
- Mini drawer refrigerator
- Mini in-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
Concierge Upgraded Amenities
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms feature luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites and Staterooms enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy an excellent night’s sleep with the softness of natural feather duvets featured in the Concierge’s main bedrooms.
- Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options, including hypoallergenic, feather, and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use during your cruise.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Service: Enjoy up to 100 MB at no extra charge. (Usage fees apply after 100 MB.)
Disney Wish Concierge Stateroom Design
Disney Cruise Line has considered everything to ensure first-rate comfort and convenience during your voyage. Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah design features include:
- A TV, desk, and sitting area with a couch
- A heavy privacy curtain to separate the sitting and sleeping areas
- A “split bath”: a bathroom with a vanity, sink, shower, and tub with a glass door and a half bathroom with a vanity, sink, and toilet
- Elevated wooden bed frames for under-bed storage of suitcases and other large items
- Attractive yet functional cabinetry in the living area
And to kids’ delight, a celestial scene featuring original artwork and an enchanting message from the Fairy Godmother reveals itself when the upper-berth bed is pulled down!
Disney Wish Concierge Pre-Arrival Services
Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation. Reserve your onboard activities and services online up to 120 days before your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 130 days before sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
A dedicated Concierge Agent is available Monday through Saturday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Call (866) 784-1654 for personalized assistance in planning every cruise detail, including:
- Port Adventures
- Reservations for Adult-Exclusive Restaurants (PALO Steakhouse and Enchanté), spa treatments, and nursery stays
- Dining room seating requests
- Special occasions and celebrations
- Any other special requests, from pre-arrival to post-cruise
So that you know, requests are confirmed when booking and cannot be guaranteed. Guests under 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call this number. All experiences are subject to availability and may be subject to capacity restraints.
Nothing is better than Concierge on Disney Cruise Line…#fairytalejourneystravel #iplanthemagic #authorizedtravelagent #disneycruiseline #ftjtravel #disneywishcruise #authorizeddisneyvacationplanner #onboardcredit @Fairytale Journeys Travel
Benefits of Concierge on Disney Cruise Line
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception exclusive to Concierge guests and be available to attend to your needs, questions, and special requests. Enjoy assistance with the following:
- Reservations (Port Adventures, PALO Steakhouse, Enchanté, spa treatments, and nursery stays)
- In-suite dining from our concierge in-suite dining menu
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- Updates to your itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
Exclusively for Concierge Guests
As a Concierge Guest, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship, including the Concierge Lounge. Located amid the Concierge Suites on Deck 12 Forward, this stylish, modern retreat allows Guests to relax in quiet comfort, sip a cocktail (during select hours), access the Internet (fees may apply), watch the news on the TV, and enjoy complimentary food and nonalcoholic beverages offered throughout the day.
From the Lounge, Concierge Guests can access a sun deck on Deck 13 Forward. Soak up the sun at this VIP onboard oasis and savor tranquil breezes, two whirlpools, a wading pool, cushioned lounge chairs, and a full bar with water and refreshments.
Susanne Hays – Owner/Founder of Fairytale Journeys Travel.