The Concierge 1 bedroom with Verandah on the new Disney Wish has a Tangled-inspired quarters with 2 bathrooms with upgraded amenities. Additionally, the Disney Wish is themed in a Fairytale elegant look throughout the ship.
The Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Verandah Stateroom comes with the following amenities.
- A separate bedroom
- 2 full bathrooms – main bathroom has with double sinks, a rain-style shower and tub
- A private verandah
- Living room
- Wet bar stocked with water and sodas
- Walk-in closet
Each stateroom room sleeps 5 and is 608 square feet including the verandah. Most importantly the 1 bedroom comes with a king bed, living area with double convertible sofa. Also, each room comes with a single wall pull down bed with a private verandah.
Amenities of a Concierge 1 Bedroom with Verandah Disney Wish
- Custom premium plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 1,000-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Frette® luxury robes for each person in the Stateroom
- Premium bath towels
- (2) 43″ LCD flat-screen TVs with remote control
- USB and USB-C ports
- Full-length mirror
- Ample closet space
- Mini drawer refrigerator
- Mini in-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
Additionally, all Disney Cruise Line staterooms feature luxury amenities and world-class service. Also, guests of our Concierge Suites and Staterooms enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night’s sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge main bedrooms.
- Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Service: Enjoy up to 100 MB at no extra charge. (Usage fees apply after 100 MB.)
Exclusively for Concierge Guests
Lastly, as a Concierge Guest enjoy exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship including the Concierge Lounge. Located amid the Concierge Suites on Deck 12 Forward. Even more, this modern retreat allows Guests to relax in quiet comfort. As a result, sip a cocktail (during select hours), access the Internet (fees may apply) and watch news on the TV. Most importantly, enjoy complimentary food and nonalcoholic beverages offered throughout the day.
Another key point, Concierge Guests can access a sun deck on Deck 13 Forward. Soak up the sun with 2 whirlpools, a wading pool, cushioned lounge chairs, and a full bar stocked with water and refreshments.
Susanne Hays – Owner/Founder of Fairytale Journeys Travel.