It’s official! The new MagicBand+ arrived today at Walt Disney World! Disney has been teasing us about these new interactive bands, but today they have finally arrived at Disney! Ever since it was announced last year, details have been scarce about Disney’s MagicBand+ project. However, this week Disney showcased a new Star Wars MagicBand+ design on social media. These bands will let you engage with Disney moments like never before as it reacts to park interactions with lighting effects and gesture recognition.
Experience More Magic with MagicBand+
Immerse yourself in Disney stories using the exciting new features of MagicBand+, including:
- Customizable color-changing lights
- Haptic vibrations let you feel the magic with light vibrations that bring experiences to life
- Gesture recognition—your movement enables magical surprises!
Plus, all types of MagicBand or card will allow you to:
- Enter theme and water parks (with valid admission).
- Check in at Lightning Lane and virtual queue entrances.
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account.
- Unlock the door of your Disney Resort hotel room.
- Charge food and merchandise purchases to your Disney Resort hotel room (only available during your hotel stay).
Not official: The MagicBand+ sold out in 30 minutes at the World of Disney and weren’t supposed to be released today. Release date should be end of May.
Contact Us for a FREE Quote! Our Services are Free! No Charge to you!