Discover Fall Time Delights to Celebrate the
Halloween season at Walt Disney World is one of my favorite times of the year. This year Halloween will look a bit different… But, there will be plenty of pixie dust sprinkled across Magic Kingdom.
- Be on the lookout for beloved Characters sporting their favorite Halloween costumes during special cavalcades down Main Street, U.S.A.
Dress Up Fun
- Embrace the season by wearing your own Halloween costume September 15 – October 31, 2020. Please remember all guests are required to wear approved face coverings during their visit. Before you arrive, check our Know Before You Go page and Costume Guidelines.
- Satisfy your sweet and savory taste buds with Halloween food and beverages specialties. These are available for purchase at select locations around the park.
- Mickey Cinnamon Roll ( Main Street Bakery) – Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll drizzled with orange and white icing.
- Cinnamon Donuts ( Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café) – Served in a Hitchhiking Ghost Novelty container.
- Hades Nachos ( Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café) – Black bean nacho chips with “fiery” buffalo chicken, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, salsa, and jalapeño.
- Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake (Liberty Square Market) – Citrus cake with raspberry Bavarian cream, whipped cream flowers, and a chocolate axe.
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae (Sleepy Hollow) –Pumpkin spice-flavored waffled topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and sprinkles.
- Poor Unfortunate Souls Float (Storybook Treats) – Cream cheese soft-serve, black raspberry syrup, and Coke.
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake (Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies) – Topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, sprinkles, and a Mickey-shaped marshmallow straw.
- Pumpkin Spice Soft-Serve Sundae (Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies) – Served as a sundae topped with whipped cream, caramel, and sprinkles.
- Halloween-themed gear and novelties available at select park locations.
- The themed pumpkins at Magic Kingdom is a favorite for many. During this time, you can spot spirited touches along Main Street, U.S.A.
Themed Photo Opportunities
Explore special Disney PhotoPass features to enhance your family shots. But, be sure to capture your special moments with Disney PhotoPass! Photographers will be available throughout the park for themed photo opps. But, beware – happy haunts may materialize in your pictures!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
This year stage shows, parades and fireworks cannot take place in this new, unprecedented environment. However, Disney made the difficult decision to cancel this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Susanne Hays – Owner/Founder of Fairytale Journeys Travel.