Book your 2023 Disneyland Vacation Package today! Fairytale Journeys Disney Travel Planners have been busy quoting and booking room and ticket packages for our clients all day. With only $200, we can book your Disneyland Vacation.
Here are some fun facts about Disneyland:
One of a kind!
1. Disneyland was the first and only Disney theme park designed and built under Walt Disney’s direct supervision!
Tow Materly Awesome
2. Disneyland is the only place you can find Cars Land, an immersive land dedicated to Lightning McQueen and all his friends. Ride on Radiator Springs Racers and Luigi’s Rollicking Roadster, fill up on treats at Cozy Cone Motel, and even meet your favorite Tow Truck all in Cars Land!
Bigger is Not Always Better
3. Located on just 500 acres in Anaheim, Disneyland is very manageable. If you’re staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel, you’ll be able to walk to either park. And the monorail will transport you between the parks and Downtown Disney, the shopping, dining, and entertainment district.
Avengers Assemble at Disneyland
4. Anaheim park is also home to Avengers Campus, which opened in 2021. This immersive land boasts attractions, dining, and character interactions inspired by Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man, Black Panther, and many more of your favorite superheroes.
How Many Churros?!?
5. Over 2.8 million churros are sold at Disneyland each year! Make sure you experience this quintessential Disneyland treat on your next trip!
Walt’s Apartment on Main Street
6. There is a “secret” apartment inside the Disneyland Fire Department, which was Walt Disney’s private apartment. If the light is on in the window, it means Walt is “home.”
Happy Haunts and Magical Merriment
7. Disneyland hosts unique holiday celebrations twice a year. In September and October, Disneyland park and California Adventure transform with spooky decorations, unique character experiences, and a separately ticketed event, Oogie Boogie’s Bash. You can also celebrate the Merriest Time of the Year at Disneyland! The parks feature festive fireworks and parades, Sleeping Beauty’s Castle and The Haunted Mansion get holiday makeovers, and you can even meet the Man with the Bag at the parks and hotels.
To all who come to this magic place: welcome.
8. Sleeping Beauty’s Castle is the only Disney park castle featuring a functional drawbridge. Though, it’s only been raised twice. Once when the park first opened in 1955 and again in 1983 for the rededication of Fantasyland.
Ready to Book your Disneyland Package? What are you waiting for? Our official Disney Vacation Planners team is here to help you the entire way! Fairytale Journeys Disney Travel Planners are to make your dreams come true!
Have you visited Disneyland? Tell us your favorite thing about it in the comments. And if you haven’t been, what are you waiting for? Contact your FTJ agent to book a 2023 trip or fill out the form below for a complimentary quote.
Sarah is from Northeastern Ohio where she juggles raising four small children, a custom quilt business, never-ending DIY projects, and travelling as often as possible. Sarah has been with Fairytale Journeys as a Travel Consultant since 2021. She loves helping clients have the best possible travel experience no matter the destination. She also co-hosts To Disney and Beyond: A Travel Podcast with a fellow FTJ agent.